Remedy Staffing is Now Hiring local Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanics.
Rate of pay: starts between 15.00 to 18.00 an hour (DOE)
Schedule: Monday-Friday 6am-6pm rotating 2 weeks 6pm-6am
- Ability to perform skilled maintenance and repair of mechanical and industrial equipment.
- Ability to perform installs and setups
- General knowledge and understanding of PLC troubleshooting.
- An aptitude to learn, maintain and repair a variety of equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance following a pre-scheduled routine.
- Perform routine facility maintenance.
- Must have mechanical and electrical experience
- Must be able to run conduit, pull wire, change gears, sprockets, chains, pulleys, etc.
- Must be able to do basic welding and read schematic
- Must be able to operate equipment(forklift, man-lift)
- Must have a aptitude to learn!!!
We encourage all Military and Veterans to apply!!!