1st shift position available in Buffalo NY!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
MIG and TIG welding, including the following:
- Create quality welds according to blueprints (weld symbols).
- Inspect welds for accuracy.
- Prepare product to be welded by grinding, drilling, milling, tapping and cutting steel/aluminum parts.
- Change wire, welding, as needed.
- Responsible for the proper packaging, identifying and moving of all finished products to the proper location.
- Ensure all equipment is properly set-up and used in a safe manner and that all safety devices are in use.
- Performs first piece inspections as well as all subsequent inspections as required by RMF standards.
- Monitor equipment and request maintenance when required.
· Required to have proper and accurate entry into the time and attendance system.