POWERFEED DRILL MECHANIC
ALL SHIFTS ARE AVAILABLE!!
Repair and maintain pneumatic drills. The job requires the ability to find problems within the intricate components of complex machinery. Looks for faulty components during the assembly process and may be required to test assembled parts or products to ensure functionality. Frequent use of diagnostic tools to test various equipment parts. Lifting requirements 50lbs.
Shift Hours: – 1st Shift - 5a-1:30p 2nd Shift - 1p-9:30p 3rd Shift 9p-5:30a.
- Skills include basic technical knowledge, manual dexterity, good eyesight – sharp eye for detail, as well as the ability to perform repetitive tasks.
- Must be able to set up all Powerfeed drill motors per General Work Instructions (GWI).
- Must be able to understand and use a micrometer, caliper and other gages if needed to properly set up drill motors.
- Must be able to use a variety of tools and equipment to assemble units according to required specifications in a specific area of a production line to involve reading and interpreting blueprints, sketches and written instructions to assemble the parts.
- Solid writing skills is needed for drafting technical memos.
- Pneumatic experience strongly desired.
- The ability to work with computers is a plus.
- Previous experience working with electronics and/or downloading and loading software updates to tools or other machinery is highly desired.
- Must maintain acceptable attendance in accordance with policy.
- Must be able to follow production requirements schedule.