Responsible for managing Logistic & Inventory staff & materials (raw and finished).
- Effectively manage staff, provide edequate coverage with regards to the production schedule and coach employees as needed.
- Responsible for initial quality check of incoming raw materials (including coupling), delivery of finished productrs and the collection & delivery of waste materials generated from Production
- Collaborate with Management in scheduling materials with the needs of Production.
- Responsible for storage and delivery of materials and completing all necessary paperwork.
- Responsbile for Logistics/Inventory analysis and checking for discrepancies
- Logistic and Inventory management of materials through the ERP system.
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics Management
- Valid Texas Driver's License
- 3 years or more Inventory/Logistics required
- 2 years or more supervisory experience required
- Forklift and OH Crane experience preferred
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Ability to effectively deal with people in difficult situations
- Must be a team player with a committment to SAFETY
- Knowledge of compling reports and ensuring compliance
- Must wear protective and safety equipment
- Ability to effectively use a computer for data entry, reporting and word processing
- Applicant should have knowledge and be skilled in this field through education and work experience.