Accounts Payable Specialist/ Buffalo, NY
A rapidly growing, global organization in the Buffalo NY area is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to handle all aspects of Accounts Payables for specific wholly owned subsidiaries!
7:00am-3:30pm Monday - Friday
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Creating purchase orders
- Entering vendor invoices in ERP system upon receipt of proper
- Preparing checks and wiring transfers for vendor invoice payment
- Maintaining vendor files
- Preparing cleared checks for storage
- Assembling and processing overnight shipments
- Preparing analysis of accounts, as needed
- Preparing annual vendor 1099 forms.
- Ensuring confidentiality of company information
- Performing special projects, analysis and additional job-related functions as required.
Amazing direct hire opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist with a growing and global manufacturing facility! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
Accounts Payable Specialist Qualifications:
- Associates degree in accounting preferred
- Three or more years’ experience working in an accounting position with emphasis on the accounts payable process
- General understanding of US GAAP
- ERP systems experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong organizational and communication skills required
- Must be detail-oriented
- Capability to learn and adapt quickly to new systems
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to work independently with minimal direction from Supervisor