The Warehouse Associate is done for the purpose of participating in the receipt and shipment of goods;Maintaining required inventory levels; ensuring specifications, quantity and quality of orders are correct; verifying stock and identifying losses; and maintaining an organized warehouse layout.
- Oversees and participates in the shipping, receiving, organizing, storing, and issuing of goods including supplies for the purposes of assuring shipments are prepared for delivery in a timely manner.
- Processes a variety of reports in written and electronic for the purpose of providing information and/or materials to appropriate parties.
- Receives stock items for the purposes of ensuring quantity of orders are correct.
- Drives forklift for the purposes of transporting orders and materials to designated areas.
- Loads and unloads delivery trucks for the purpose of receiving stock and/or filling orders for transport
- Prepares orders by pulling from stock for the purposes of meeting delivery requirements.
- Participates in physical inventories for the purpose of verifying stock and identifying losses.
- Responds to inquiries of staff for the purpose of providing information and/or direction regarding the status of deliveries, etc.
- Maintains documents, files, and records for the purpose of documenting activities, and providing materials and reliable resource information.
- Cleans warehouse for the purposes of maintaining a safe and sanitary work area.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective work environment.
Any questions please call Juan at 407-250-5820