This job is no longer available, but here are some other jobs:
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT PRINCETON, NJ 08550 Shift 1st (8 AM-5 PM) PAY: $15/Hr. Job Requirements: Must:• Preparation of Microsoft Excel...
PRINCETON, NJ 08550
Shift 1st (8 AM-5 PM)
• Preparation of Microsoft Excel - Pivot Tables, VLookup, etc..
• Any experience pulling large amounts of data and preparing reports - SQL experience highly preferred
• Operations experience - measuring performance metrics, bench-marking, activity analysis for production flows
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Minimum 4 year college degree
• Pre-press experiences preferred - preparing PDF files for print on large digital presses
• Minimum 1 year of experience work as a production / Pre-press associate
• Self Proclaimed “Friendly” Person
• Good Attitude
• Personable, Good communicator
• Coachable (takes constructive criticism well)
• Handle stressful situations professionally and with relative calm demeanor
Base Pay: 10.00 per HOUR
Janitorial/General Maintenance operators Exton, PA 19341 Pay rate: $10/Hr. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Cleans and po...
Exton, PA 19341
Pay rate: $10/Hr.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Cleans and polishes lighting fixtures, marble surfaces, and trim.
Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and locker rooms and other work areas.
Sweeps, scrubs, finishes, and polishes floor.
Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
Washes walls, ceilings, and woodwork.
Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
Work in food court, bus tables, empty trash, clean and restock restroom
Background and drug screen
Good work ethicsApply Now More Info
Base Pay: biweekly
Operate and Set up CNC Milling or Swiss Lathe machines to produce parts, all of which must meet the dimensional specifications of the mechanic...
Operate and Set up CNC Milling or Swiss Lathe machines to produce parts, all of which must meet the dimensional specifications of the mechanical engineered drawing.
Job Responsibilities for Machine Operators:
• Setup tools, geometry offsets, program offsets, comprehend program code, all inclusive to enable part to run successfully in machine. Load/unload parts from machine. Measure and inspect. Make dimensional adjustments (offsets). Resolve and communicate problems/issues to attention of Group manager.
• Accurately complete all quality control documentation and inspection sheets.
• Follows verbal and/or written instructions such as blueprints, traveler, work instruction, process specifications, sketches, and direction from supervisor in completing a variety of machining and inspection tasks.
• Work efficiently to achieve targeted goals.
• Performs other duties as assigned, to maintain efficiency throughout the company.
Job Responsibilities for Machine Technicians:
• Properly and safely loads and unloads materials in CNC machinery
• Uses gauges and measuring instruments to meet tolerance requirements
• Ability to setup, program, operate and troubleshoot CNC without assistance. Must be self-sufficient.
• Must have a high school diploma (or equivalent).
• Ability to read part drawings.
• Clean, organized, and multi-task capability to operate multiple machines.
• Team player, open to new ideas and team work, self-motivated individual, willingness to continually strive to increase personal knowledge and value.
• Above average manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude.
• Intermediate Math skills in geometric and trigonometric formulas a plus.
• Visual inspection with the use of a microscope on small parts with attention to detail.
Base Pay: 22.00 per HOUR
Sales responsibilities• B2B sales of staffing services and HR related offerings to administrative, light industrial and manufacturing cli...
• B2B sales of staffing services and HR related offerings to administrative, light industrial and manufacturing clients.
• Build strategies to win new clients by prospecting, discovering and qualifying target accounts.
• Use a consultative sales strategy approach to effectively resolve client’s staffing needs while maximizing sales activity within the Bucks county.
• Prepare, practice and deliver Remedy’s specific services to existing and new clients.
• Follow Remedy’s Sales activity process to garner weekly appointments.
• Tour Client facilities and complete safety walk-through with Regional Safety Manager.
• Create, follow, update and develop sales goals with Remedy Branch Manager.
• Work closely with inside staff and Corporate Support Team to ensure exceptional customer service to maintain and grow staffing usage in each account.
• Grow qualified leads to sales by cold-calling, field’s trip and networking.
• Execute Remedy’s established programs and create new local campaigns to grow staffing business in Bucks county.
Preferred Skills and Experience
• 2 years of previous outside sales in staffing or human resource related areas.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer literate (Excel, Word and CRM)
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to work with people across all levels of an organization
• Staffing industry experience is mandatory
• Must enjoy working in the field, meeting new contacts and networking
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
Material Handler Green Lane, PA 18054 Pay: $15/hr. Shift: 2nd (3 PM-11 PM) M-F SUMMARY: Supply raw materials, boxes, components, and all pac...
Green Lane, PA 18054
Shift: 2nd (3 PM-11 PM) M-F
Supply raw materials, boxes, components, and all packing supplies to the injection molding machines. Remove finished goods and put them in their proper location depending on where the work order dictates, using pallet jacks and forklift trucks. Make sure all materials are labeled correctly for instant verification and maintain records. In the event of defective material or equipment, the Floor Person has the authority to stop the job and notify the Shift Supervisor immediately.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent along with previous related experience in material handling. Working knowledge of materials, mold presses and equipment such as pallet jacks and forklift trucks.
Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: Annually
Movers and Driver Helpers Trenton, NJ **DIRECT HIRE** Job Responsibilities Provide exceptional customer service as you safely move, pack and unpac...
Base Pay: 40000.00 per HOUR
Painters and Foreman New Hope 18938, PA **DIRECT HIRE** Remedy Intelligent Staffing is hiring experienced/quality Painters and Foreman....
New Hope 18938, PA
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is hiring experienced/quality Painters and Foreman. 2+ years of professional painting experience is required. All applicants displaying a team mentality, willingness to learn and commitment to our customers will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities
Experience and Knowledge