Now Hiring: Accounting Clerk
The Accounting Clerk performs clerical duties that ensure accuracy of financial records. Duties include invoicing, maintain files, and maintain communication with internal and external customers. Candidate will combine excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial data and reports. Ideal candidate has experience collaborating with a team. Duties require accuracy and attention to detail.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare invoices.
- Generate Accounts Receivable invoices in Epicor.
- Enter Accounts Payable invoices for commissions.
- Prepare credit memos when necessary.
- Reconcile invoices and credit memos with statements.
- Enter new resale tax certificates to existing customers when received.
- Adjust customers’ taxes per resale tax certificates.
- Assist with internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Reconcile commission payments.
- Maintain clear and effective communication with customers through the Accounting email inbox and satisfy their accounts receivable related requests.
- Maintain clear and effective communication with the sales team.
- Reconcile Accounts Receivable Aging with Ledger balances.
- Other tasks as needed
- Monday-Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- $17 per hour
- Temp to Hire opportunity
For immediate consideration, Email your resume to Florelia.Santibanez@remedystaff.com
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Communication skills
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Moderate MS Office skills with Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
- Epicor experience a plus
- Manufacturing experience a plus
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting Preferred
- At least one Years’ Experience