Now hiring an Inside Sales Support Specialist!
This position provides direct support to the sales staff by assisting customers with pricing, lead times, product information, pre-and post-order support, and layout support. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in using computers, interest in helping people, comfortable interacting with customers, self-starter, detailed oriented, and enjoys continuously learning.
- Assist existing customers/agents with pricing, product information, complaints, and service issues
- Assist customers and sales staff with application recommendations and support and crossing other manufacturers products.
- Review all new orders for part number, commission, and special instruction accuracy.
- Execute pre-and post-order support, order conversion, and expediting as required.
- Interface with sales to understand new fixture requirements.
- Demonstrate creative problem-solving skills to generate well balanced customer and business solutions.
- Be a strong customer advocate within the organization.
Apply today by sending your resume to Florelia.email@example.com
- Great computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all levels of personnel
- Strong willingness to learn
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to establish strong internal and external relationships
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work within a fast-paced changing environment
- Ability to take direction and work both independently and as part of a team
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associates degree or higher (Preferred, but not required)