This is a full time position that reports to the Sales and Marketing Manager. This position acts as the primary interface between our customers and the various departments within the company for custom applications.
- Participate and/or lead assigned R & D projects, while focusing on the impact of new products on the sales cycle.
- Provide quotations and/or technical assistance to customers based on individual experience, engineering feedback and/or sales management direction while maximizing the company’s profitability by using stand pricing guidelines.
- Completes engineering calculations (PULSE, Pressure Drops, Radial Velocity, etc.) to provide the Engineering Department with information necessary to design custom application products.
- Conduct product/market training for Customers, Sales Representatives and Internal Team members as requested. These training's may occur at our facility or at a domestic or international customer facility.
- Follow Management outline to focus sales efforts within pre-defined market segments, by providing Engineering guidance/assistance to: Customers, Sales Representatives and Inside Sales.
- Occasional travel to conference and trade shows.
- Conduct daily customer service duties: Answer phones, e-mail inquiries and other tasks as required.
Industry Background: Piping, Power plant, Filtration
Engineering Background: Drafting, Designing
Mechanical Background: Hands on assembly
Sales: Mechanical, Technical