1st & 3rd Shift Press Operator opportunity available:
Servicing the automotive industry, electronic industry, general appliance industry, medical device industry.
- Tends injection molding machines to support production requirements and monitor production output from assigned presses.
- Conducts visual inspections of molded parts to assure product quality.
- Assists with the weighing and packaging of molded parts at assigned presses.
- Performs molding support operations on an as needed basis, including assisting with the reworking of on-hold parts; sorting returned parts to isolate defects; and relieving other operators on the molding floor.
- Communicates production related issues (e.g., product defects, press problems, problems with support equipment, etc.) on a regular basis to QA and/or supervisory personnel
- Performs general housekeeping duties related to assigned areas to eliminate safety hazards and provide a neat and clean work environment.