Remedy Staffing is currently hiring for an experienced CPA Manager for an accounting firm in Tyler, TX area!
Job Duties & Requirements:
- Must have experience as a CPA with an emphasis in Business Valuation and Litigation Support.
- Responsible for the overall development of the team while encouraging continuous learning.
- Mentors others in developing skills to build and sustain client relationships.
- Demonstrate knowledge, quality of work, technical expertise and effective project management.
- Prepare necessary exhibits and memos in illustration of complex issues.
- Prepare narrative reports in support of valuation analyses.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 5+ years of business valuation experience including financial reporting valuation and appraisal review.
- Must have a current and valid certified public accountant’s license.
- CFA, ASA, ABV or other valuation industry credentials required.
- Experience in litigation support matters including calculations of economic damage.
- Experience with testimony at trail and deposition.
- Proficiency with computer, spreadsheet software programs and calculator.
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!