Location: West Valley
Shift: 9:00 AM until finish Mon- Fri (mandatory overtime)
- Ensures the accuracy of all shipping/receiving documents and gathers and maintains all data and records relative to shipping/receiving activities.
- Shipping/receiving counts match picking/purchase order documents and assists in resolving any discrepancies. Collects all documentation for outbound freight and ensures all documents including receiving paperwork are filed appropriately.
- Pick orders to be shipped as needed, ensure proper labels and paperwork have been applied before shipping and examine outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications. Schedules inbound and outbound freight to comply with warehouse operations and capacities in conjunction with the Warehouse Manager. Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Receives UPS orders and subdivides into separate product category for verification and stocking activities. Verifies (recounts) orders received by others to ensure accuracy of incoming merchandise.
- Utilize material warehouse management system to ascertain catalog number, size, color, and quantity of merchandise to be picked from bins, shelves, or locations.
- Must have prior warehouse and forklift experience.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- General knowledge of a variety of basic topics, such as math, reading, basic accounting, typing, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Prior experience working in a distribution center a plus.
- Warehouse Certification and Operations Certification also a plus.