Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic for our valued client in La Crosse, WI. This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity and we are looking for ENTRY-LEVEL to SKILLED applicants. This position includes PAID TRAINING to attend the Maintenance Mechanic Apprenticeship Program through the State of Wisconsin.
•1st; 5:30am - 4:00pm
•2nd; 4:00pm - 2:30am
•Weekend; 5:30am – 6:00pm, Friday - Sunday
•$18.50-$24.50/hr; based on Experience
• Maintain facility equipment including HVAC, boiler items, etc.
• Maintain production machinery including welding, piping, repair of hydraulic and pneumatic powered and controlled equipment, industrial truck repair and precision machinery.
• Maintain plant machinery such as mechanical presses, lathes, pumps, etc.
• Read and interpret parts manual, blueprints, etc.
• Previous maintenance experience is helpful, must have mechanical aptitude.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent Required.