Remedy Intelligent Staffing is hiring an experienced CNC operator for our valued client in Tomah! Apply today to have the opportunity to work with a great company that provides services to customers world wide!
Pay: $16-18 (based on experience)
Shift: 1st (7am - 3:30PM)
- Set up and operate a variety of machining equipment (lathe, milling machine, shears, brake press, etc.) to produce component parts.
- Assemble component parts consistent with product blue prints.
- Work from assembly drawings, specifications, bills of material, and material specifications.
- Set-up production machinery for production and short run jobs.
- Use a variety of precision measuring instruments to set up, fit and check work.
- Employ shop mathematics to perform related calculations.
- Perform general maintenance of fabricating equipment.