- Knowledge in packaging, and filling production equipment.
- Responsible for operating equipment as well as troubleshoot when necessary.
- Perform monthly PM's
- Change over the equipment according to production requirements to avoid unnecessary downtime.
- Responsible to identify, troubleshoot and repair production equipment.
- Operate equipment within validated perimeters.
- Experience working with electric conduits of various voltages.
- Knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic's, and controls aspects of production equipment.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and manuals.
The shift is 3:30pm-2:00am. Monday-Saturday. Must be able to work over-time.
Please upload resume and visit our main office for an interview between 10am-2pm