CNC Programmer/ Cheektowaga, NY/ 1st Shift
A leading manufacturier in Cheektowaga is in need of a CNC Programmer to set up, care and operation of designated CNC machines!
1st Shift –5:00 AM-1:30 PM; 6:00 AM-2:30 PM; 7:00 AM-3:30 PM or 8:00 AM-4:30 PM Monday through Friday (some Saturdays)
- Operating manual, Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machines and machining centers to fabricate parts of various materials
- Working with Turning, Milling, Grinding and Specialty Machines
- Running multiple machines at the same time, stand alone or in a work cell environment
- Machining and finishing complex parts to high standards of close dimensional tolerances and finishes
- Calculating and setting controls to regulate machines such as speed, feed, coolant flow, depth of cut and angle to obtain efficient production performance
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings/sketches
- Developing basic routers and set-up sheets
- Performing established routine machine maintenance including oiling/cleaning machines, dies or work pieces
- Observing machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunctions and adjusting machines as necessary; Maintain calibration logs
- Performing additional job related duties as needed.
Growth opportunities available with this leading manufacturing facility in Cheektowaga! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!