Now hiring an Industrial Mechanic to install and troubleshoot electronic controls. Provide operating software for automated systems. Install electrical components and wiring. Maintain Equipment to operate in a validated state at peak operational efficiency.
- Performs scheduled maintenance on manufacturing machines and systems.
- Repairs the malfunction of machines, systems and auxiliary equipment.
- Routinely checks on machinery and systems for signs of fault in order to prevent or minimize downtime and interruptions.
- Initiates improvement on the functionality of machines and equipment to increase its efficiency.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the field's policies, procedures and practices.
- Will become the subject matter expert at higher levels of job.
- For more senior position, might act as a team leader to ensure that the work meets agreed targets by directly overseeing team members.
- Documents activities accordingly.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Required to apply intermediate working knowledge of technical field/area of specialization. Exercises general application of principles, theories and concepts, and proposes a course of action. Performs Intermediate shop floor competencies.
- Works under direct supervision and from detailed verbal and/or written instructions. Uses established procedures to accomplish assigned task.
- May require some limited judgement in resolving problems.
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads, subordinates, and peers. Occasional contact with external contractors/vendors.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or call Tim at 386-615-8859.