Injection Mold Operator / Warehouse in NE San Antonio / 3rd shift 12AM - 8 AM / Lots of OT!!!
• Load/unload finished goods and/or raw materials
• Receive label and transfer shipments to warehouse
• Moves goods in warehouse and supply of raw materials/packaging as required by production;
• Maintains an accurate inventory and fulfillment of FIFO requirements
• Knowledge of methods of packing boxes and labels needed for each product; •
Compliance with work instructions on the packaging, labeling of products, delivery; • Checks documents and accompanying documents for goods (CMR) • Handles the transport of goods (pallet trucks, stackers); • Uses IFS, ERP (scanning or manual) for product transfers; • Participates in monthly / yearly inventory;
• Maintains a continuous work flow; • Ensures maintenance of working area;
• Completes other duties requested by supervisors and managers; • Maintains the confidentiality of all data accessed within the company. Minimum requirements:
Able to lift 25 lbs.
HS Diploma /GED
min. 1 year experience