Located in Dike, IA
Pay$ 13.00 per hr
Hours: M-F, 7 AM,-3:30 PM; Overtime as needed.
Immediate opening for a qualified person with Shipping and Forklift skills.
Must have prior warehouse experience with recent forklift operations.
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs regularly when picking orders, and be detail oriented.
Assist with returns and other inventory duties when asked. Loading and unloading trucks, putting inventory items away in their correct locations. Assist with providing direction and expectations for shipping personnel. Operate forklifts and pallet jacks
• Lift 35-50 lbs. frequently
• Stand for long periods of time
• Stoop/Crouch/Squat and lift 20-45 lbs
• Push/Pull up to 35 lbs. using a pallet jack frequently
• High School Diploma or GED
• Basic math skills
• Accurate and ability to pay attention to detail
• Self-motivated and dependable can work independently
• Ability to climb a ladder
• Stand for 8-10 hours
• Forklift certification in past year
• Work all scheduled hours up to seven days a week including overtime; maintain good attendance
All Military and Veterans are welcome.