A growing Tire Manufacturer in Tonawanda is seeking an Inventory Clerk! Willing to train, seeking a candidate with good computer skills and willing to learn!
Position Summary: Responsible for daily inventory and adjustments to components throughout the facility. Includes determining the root cause of inventory discrepancies and issues and suggesting solutions to prevent future errors.
- Check, and adjust as needed, daily inventory of scheduled components.
- Audit production entries / confirmations in MES.
- Troubleshoot and identify root cause for inventory discrepancies.
- Ensure that components new to the master schedule are planned to be manufactured, aid component departments to ensure adherence to schedule (by date and quantity).
- Controls material movements for production efficiency, includes monitoring of the use of material scanners throughout the facility.
- Coordinates component scheduling priorities and alerts prep areas in the event of out of specification materials.
- Adjusts inventories for all components in SAP.
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: .
- Prior SAP experience preferred; must have ERP inventory management experience.
- Prior manufacturing experience required.
- Proficient with Microsoft word, Excel (including pivot tables & charts), & PowerPoint
Shift: Friday & Saturday 11:00PM-7:00AM and Saturday & Sunday 7:00PM-7:00AM
Pay: $14.00-$20.00 Per Hour Depending on Experience
APPLY NOW for this great opportunity!