Customer Service / Office Support
We are in search of a Customers Service Repetitive with strong administrative skills to work at a Marina in Fort Myers. This position requires excellent customer service skills, strong computer skills and the ability to multitask in a fast past environment. We are looking for someone interested 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM (10 hour shift) three to four days a week who is available to work weekends. Because we are here to serve the public, prompt arrival and good attendance is a must. Persons interested in this position must be able to pass a background check and drug screening. Full and Part time schedules are available but weekends are a must.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate cash register for merchandise, fuel, dockage, etc.
- Check dockage customers in and out (all lengths of stay).
- Answer phones, operate fax machine, filing, data entry
- Take reservations and maintain customer records
- Assist with mail distribution
- Assist Sr. Staff Assistant with administrative duties
- Additional duties as assigned
- Two or more years customer service and administrative experience
- Able to handle cash and count back change
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic data entry
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to multi-task and handle multi line phones
- Promptness and reliability
- Must be customer service oriented with strong soft skills
- Must be able to work weekends and holiday (Typically, a Saturday or a Sunday)