Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a 2nd shift Line Lead for our valued client in Madison, WI. Apply today to be considered for this excellent opportunity!
Shift: 2nd; 3:00pm – 1:00am
- Lead the start of shift and end of shift activities including leading group discussions/meetings
- Give input to employee reviews for temp to hire employees
- Perform Leader Standard Work including safety and quality audits
- Perform operator’s tasks for responsible cell/area at a basic level (minimum)
- Strive to learn higher level tasks (Examples: programming a robot or setting up a CNC machine) Lead troubleshooting of technical issues, as needed, and/or secure resources to solve it
- Responsible for ensuring all measuring equipment is properly calibrated