Assembly - 11th Shift
Location: Jacksonville, Tx
Shift Sun, Mon, Tues and every other Wed
Remedy Staffing has immediate jobs available for Assemblers in the Jacksonville, TX area!
Start Date: ASAP
- Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production to put together component parts to make assemblies, sub-assemblies or completed units, using standard operating procedures.
- Assembly, inspection, final finishing and pack out of medical device product; including the assessment of product quality.
- May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- Often required to rotate through specific workstations where components are added to the product.
- Machine Operation operates a variety of machines to effect assembly of product. And frequent torque of tools.
- Assist in other areas where needed. Skills: Must have above average manual dexterity. Ability to follow instructions and then work independently. Must demonstrate the interpersonal skills to work effectively with others. Self starter.
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION