Experienced Hands On Quality Manager for a Direct Hire/FT position on the far east side of Columbus.
Great Opportunity with a Great Company!!!!! QA Leadership within a fast -paced manufacturing environment will be considered first.
Must be able to travel and have the ability to work both in an office and a manufacturing environment. This will be a very, hands on role with a total of 2 Direct and 2 Indirect Reports. Solid understanding of Dynamics A/X environment and AS quality management systems DESIRED.
- This role is focused on system, product and process quality and a practical approach is required to drive business improvements whilst developing the Quality System and maintaining a high level of document control.
- The primary focus is to ensure the manufacturing process is structured and the QM will ensure a high level of product quality, process repeatability, structure, and documentation is assured.
- Ensures integrity of the AS quality management system
- Advancing working knowledge of manufacturing quality principles and quality control practices.
- Maintains ISO / AS and other regulatory body process audit and fills the role as the Management
- Development of company Certification of Conformance (CoC) systems and documentation process.
- Develops inspection requirements and inspection tooling (as required).
- Develops sample plans for incoming / in process / outgoing shipping.
- Interface with vendors and completes supplier audits.
- Execution of the MRB system.
- Maintains Configuration Management and Document Control Systems.
- Maintains tool calibration for a manufacturing facility.
- Develops manufacturing processes by using data to determine priorities for the product and process improvements
- Prepares and posts scrap (cost of quality) reports by department and Plant-wide.
- Manages supplier quality performance and ensures they are meeting the needs of the business.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree in Business Administration, Quality Management, Engineering or another related field.
- 5-10 years of experience in direct quality management leadership position.
- Ability to travel.
- Exceptional and demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Proven computer skills in Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Experience with Dynamics AX 2012.
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment or similar industry.
- Batch manufacturing environment we are not looking for Lean Six Sigma type specialists and not form volume manufacturing background.
*Must be a U.S. Citizen, no sponsorships. This position is located on the Far East Side of Columbus, please consider location carefully before applying.
*Must be able to successfully pass a drug and background check and be available for multiple face to face interviews, so local candidates will be considered first. No relocation packages!
*Please click here to apply or email Andrea Cooper direct at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and salary requirements in order to be considered.
*We will be working through our Post Screening Process, so please be patient while waiting for a reply. If we are interested, you will be contacted directly after you apply or send in your salary requirements.