Our company is seeking a highly experienced e-Commerce Project Manager in the Greenville, SC area! Our long-term positions are a great way to start a new career while earning benefits, referral bonuses, and further your education.
About this Opportunity:
- Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm
Tell Me More!:
- Lead cross-functional teams to support partner eCommerce initiatives with major retailers across the country.
- Coordinate with sales team, finance, IT and other departments to ensure retail partner item setups are completed on time and ready for launch.
- Lead team to ensure product pages on all retail partner sites use the best SEO practices, images, product descriptions and rich media to ensure success.
- Responsible for maximizing revenue on our vendor partner sites
- Manage e-commerce functions including, but not limited to, optimizing conversion, supporting acquisition, updating site content, managing pages and products, maintaining inventory levels, and overseeing user flow/customer experience
- Work with VP of eCommerce to identify the success criteria of projects, benchmark KPIs, and measure success against identified KPIs • Independently ensure the successful implementation of projects including and managing timelines, scopes, budgets, communications, quality, issues, risks, critical paths, and resource constraints
- • Provide direction and coaching to Business Analysts on project team
What's In It For You?:
- Temp-to-Hire positions- start your career now!
- Great Pay
- Health Insurance available
- Educational Opportunities to be your better you!
- Please review our requirements and apply now! www.remedystaffing.com
- Don't hesitate to give us a call at 864-848-3888
- Like us on Facebook!