Remedy Intelligent Staffing is now hiring a Screen Printer for our international, south Jacksonville client! Our ideal candidates have UV printer experience as you will be printing directly onto plastic and metal promotional products. Additionally, you will perform screen and pad print, mix and match ink colors and operate production machinery.
JOB DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Read and review work orders to ensure customer information is correct and approved.
- Request product from inventory and help manage the inventory in the department.
- Operate UV printer to include; set-up, printing, and perform minor trouble-shooting/maintenance when required.
- Operate screen and pad printing machines.
- Mix and match colors based on customer request.
- Prepare silk screens.
- Manage film queue using Open Rip Symphony Software.
- Transfer positive film using Rip-it Speed Setter to process film.
- Work with Digital Pre-Press Specialist for artwork image adjustments, if necessary.
- Assure finished product complies with customer requirements and quality standards.
- Update production status using AS400 system for real time production status.
- Effectively communicate with Customer Service and Digital Pre-Press Specialist pertaining to customer order issues.
- Ship orders following customer specifications.
- Invoice and allocate product for perpetual inventory.
- Effectively communicate with Supervisor, Promo Products Coordinator, and Customer Service concerning order changes and/or priorities.
MONDAY - FRIDAY
1ST SHIFT 7:30AM-3:30PM
2ND SHIFT 3:30PM-11:30PM
Starting Pay is between $15-17 per hour depending on experience.
Temp-to-hire opportunity with growth!
Enjoy working in a positive work culture where employee longevity is strong.
- PC literate with proficiency in Adobe Illustrator software and strong mechanical aptitude required.
- Must be detail oriented and demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Familiar with AS400 and Rip software and print settings.
-Prior applicable experience is required