Mechanical Engineer/ North Tonawanda, NY/ 1st Shift
An experienced Mechanical Engineer is needed for a growing North Tonawanda manufacturing facility!
1st: 7:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday
Mechanical Engineer Job Duties:
- Reducing waste in the value stream through application of lean principles to existing and new processes
- Participating in Kaisen events
- Working with shop floor associates to identify and design required fixtures for assembly, testing and manufacturing
- Identifying and requesting required tooling and shop supplies
- Creating detailed process routings and drawings of fixtures
- Serving as a liaison between Design Engineers and Manufacturing personnel
- Performing additional duties as required
Fantastic opportunity with a growing North Tonawanda organization! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
Mechanical Engineer Qualifications:
- 5 or more years' experience in medium size manufacturing environment
- Associate's Degree in Industrial Technology or Equivalent
- Lean Manufacturing Experience
- Experience with writing detailed work instructions
- MS Office and Solidworks (or equivalent CAD software) proficiency
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Good communication, time management, organizational and critical thinking skills