Remedy Staffing is seeking a Shutter Assembly Technician in the Rochester area!
This position is responsible for assembling and testing all variations of shutter product line.
- Ability to document and improve process is part of the essential job duties.
- Help as needed in all areas of shutter assembly department will also be expected.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- J-STD-001 and IPC-A-610 Certification preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED
- J standard for soldering
- Manual dexterity
- Mechanical aptitude
- Able to follow instructions
Apply today to be considered!