Warehouse Associate/Clarence, NY/ 1st Shift
A growing Clarence manufacturer is in need of a Warehouse Associate to handle the physical process of goods pertaining to the receipt, storage and shipment in and out of the warehouse and to ensure accuracy of inventory and that materials are physically processed through the supply chain timely.
1st: 7:00am-3:30pm Monday-Friday
- Unloading inbound shipments and verifying what physically is received matches the packing list per departmental SOPs.
- Completing receiving documentation and providing it to Inventory Control.
- Coordinating incoming materials with Purchasing and providing stock status information
- Preparing and staging materials to support batches being prepared for manufacturing and processes returns from manufacturing and for shipment
- Performing physical inventories and cycle counts
- Ensuring current and accurate inventory control for each area in the warehouse.
- Analyzes inventory discrepancies
- Operating warehouse material handling equipment.
- Performing additional job-related tasks as needed
Great direct hire opportunity with a growing manufacturing facility in Clarence! 1st shift hours! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!