Maintenance Mechanic/ Tonawanda, NY/1st Shift
An experienced Maintenance Mechanic is needed for a growing Tonawanda manufacturer to troubleshoot, repair and maintain CNC equipment, CNC machine tools, and facilities equipment/projects.
1st: 6:00am-4:30 pm Monday - Friday (with optional overtime)
Maintenance Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Maintaining manufacturing and facility equipment
- Performing technician skills and diagnosing problems including, but not limited to, electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic applications.
- Reading and interpreting equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Performing regular preventative maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities.
- Detecting faulty operations, defective material, and report those along with any unusual situations to the proper supervision.
- Performing additional maintenance duties as required.
Fantastic direct hire opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic! First shift hours! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and military members to apply!
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Must be able to work independently
- Strong communication skills