Remedy Specialty Group is looking to hire a Salesforce Technical Architect for a growing and stable company in Jacksonville, FL. Successful candidates will have 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Architect and 4+ years Salesforce application development experience. This is a direct hire position.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Resolve integration and interfacing issues between systems(API) or other plug-ins.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepares for upgrades.
- Report on quarterly feature releases.
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations, as well as necessary data backups.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests. Participate in the development of conceptual and logical architectures.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams.
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements.
Please email your resume to: April.Torres@RemedyStaff.com for consideration.