Remedy Specialty Group is looking to hire a Software/App Developer for a growing company in NE FL. Successful candidates will have 2 - 5 years’ experience and will be involved in the full life cycle of the application development process from requirements gathering, development and testing to on-going support and maintenance.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Follow and collaborate on standards and practices to ensure a high quality.
- Develop and maintain applications and integrations to support business needs.
- Assist with quality assurance tasks including code reviews, testing.
- Work with team to analyze needs.
- Provide support to end users as needed.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software applications.
- Build and maintain web/mobile applications and core software components.
- Analyze and improve efficiency and stability of all systems
- Work on projects from conception to completion including building prototypes
- Communicate and impart knowledge and skill sets to internal personnel as directed.
- Perform other related assignments as needed.
- Android App Dev exp desired
Email your resume to April.Torres@RemedyStaff.com
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering with strong emphasis on programming
- 3 years’ experience in Software/App Development
- Demonstrated familiarity with scripting language (Python)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, distributed environment