Large local company looking for a Merchandising/Category Manager.
- Developing merchandise strategies for one specific category
- Analyzing sales trends and develop various strategies for product sales including seasonal promotions
- Achieve financial targets includes sales, gross margin and return on investment for products.
- Assist with getting new products to market
- Increasing the productivity of the product with the stores
- Visit various company sites to evaluate merchandising plans.
- Train store employees on product information
- This position does require travel and occasional weekend work
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Must have 3-5 years of retail industry experience.
- Previous merchandising and buying experience is preferred.
Salary: $50-65K, depending on experience