Great News! A South side food manufacturing plant is expanding and has over 30 immediate production positions!
Duties consist of but are not limited to the following:
- Preparing production equipment for operation.
- Documenting production and production process.
- Maintaining quality standards.
- Helping prepare others for production job responsibilities by demonstrating operational procedures.
- Maintaining production line operation by solving production process problems, making equipment adjustments, reporting production and quality data, reporting decisions made, referring questions to the supervisor.
- Maintaining production operations by following policies and procedures (equipment, raw and in-process materials, and finished goods), reporting needed changes.
- Maintaining safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
***SPANISH SPEAKERS ARE WELCOME***
Schedule: Monday - Saturday (6AM - 6PM) with flexibility to work Sunday, if needed
Rate of Pay: $9.00 (raise available after 90 days)
***Please call or visit one of our locations if you are interested:
1950 SW Military (South Side) San Antonio, TX 78221 (210) 973.6878
2518 Nacogdoches Rd. (North Side) San Antonio, TX 78217 (210) 366.3400
All interested applicants MUST:
- Have reliable transportation (this location is not on a bus line)
- Be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Be able to work weekends
- Be able to provide proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the US