Assemblers/ Lancaster, NY/ 1st and 2nd Shifts
Assemblers needed for an established and growing Lancaster manufacturer!
- Assembling parts in accordance with instructions and procedures
- Utilizing templates and reading measurements to position parts and sub-assemblies
- Assembling components by examining connections for correct fit
- Reporting any issues to management
- Providing new hire training as needed
- Completing documentation as required
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Performing additional job-related duties as needed
Nice working environment! Great opportunity with an established and growing Lancaster manufacturer! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
- HS Diploma or higher
- 1-2 years of Assembly experience in a Manufacturing Environment