Responsible inspections at receiving in process CNC audits and other inspection activities as needed. Maintains quality records and utilizes gages, tools and measuring equipment. Generates NCRs and assists in containment of non-conforming product.
Essential Functions, Key Tasks, & Responsibilities:(include the following, other duties may be assigned)
- Will support inspections for incoming and in process components and maintain the Quality Inspection System records.
- Utilizes all gages, tools and measuring equipment required for Inspection support.
- Evaluation of non-conforming product/materials that are not within specifications. Assist in coordinating non- conforming product to the proper areas awaiting disposition.
- Observe all safety rules and maintains proper housekeeping using 5S techniques.
- Understand and comply with business policies, procedures and instructions to ensure product quality, customer satisfaction, attainment of business goals and environmental well-being.
Must be able to understand and follow instructions in English and perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- 2 to 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of handheld inspection tools, micrometers, calipers, thread gages.
- Basic understanding of engineering drawings including basic GD&T.