Performs screen and pad print, mix and match ink colors and operate production machinery.
JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Read and interpret work orders, making sure customer information is correct and approved.
- Operate screen and pad printing machines.
- Mix and match colors based on customer request.
- Prepare silk screens.
- Assure finished product complies with customer requirements and quality standards.
- File positives and properly store chemicals and inks used.
- Operate natural gas flamer.
- Manage film queue.
- Transfer and print positive film using Rip it.
- Complete detailed production.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma plus one year of manufacturing experience.
- Screen and pad printing experience preferred.
- Basic computer experience and math skills.
- Must be detail oriented and demonstrate effective communication skills.