Full-time immediate position!
The Receiver unloads containers and trailers utilizing various equipment and Forklifts to palletize product. QUalified candidates will have previous warehouse experience, reliable transportation and participate in pre-employment screening.
• Unloading product off of containers / trailers using a pallet-jack or sit-down forklift or a clamp-lift
• Manual material handling: lifting boxes and palletizing them in a specific stacking pattern ensuring stability of the pallet
• RF scanner used to receive product into inventory management system
• Basic written and oral communication skills required
• Basic math skills required to ensure proper counts of product received
• Attention to detail is key in separating similar product with different SKU numbers and/or expiration dates
• Must be able to keep track of work pace in order to complete the unloading of containers and trailers in a timely manner—production tracked via labor management system (LM)