***Warehouse Downtown Hiring ASAP for 1st Shift Forklift Drivers***
Duties and Responsibilities
- Safely and efficiently operate material handling equipment to move raw materials and finished goods, exercising care to position product on forks to avoid product damage.
- Follow specific instructions given by internal personnel regarding the movement of goods.
- Complete daily task paperwork accurately and entirely.
- Complete daily preventive maintenance check form on all equipment driven.
- Verify accuracy of product count and product information against shipping and receiving documents, and check product for damage.
- Use RF gun or complete proper forms as required to maintain and update product quantities and locations for items shipped, received or moved.
- Comply with safety regulations governing the operation of the equipment.
- Report equipment malfunctions to supervisor.
- Follow facility specific procedures regarding locking and releasing of trailers.
- Identify flaws/defects/knowledge of packing methods.
- Placing selected cases on a pallet and arrange them orderly to minimize product damage for safe delivery.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Provide backup support to production Machine Operators when needed.
- Perform cycle counts or verification of inventory quantities and locations.
- Train new employees on standard operating procedures