Machine Operator (Batcher)/ Tonawanda, NY/ 1st Shift
A growing Tonawanda manufacturing facility is to mix/batch materials needed for production.
Machine Operator (Batcher) Responsibilities:
- Accumulating and preparing raw material for compounding.
- Mixing raw materials for product batches
- Verifying material components, item codes, lot numbers and weights.
- Assembling and disassembling transfer lines, trace lines, insulated jackets and pumps as needed
- Cleaning all equipment components to remove residue to ensure all batches meet quality control standards and potential batch contamination is prevented.
- Transporting raw materials to and from warehouse to compounding area.
- Ensuring proper disposal of compounding waste, packaging and other bulk scrap.
Great opportunity with a rapidly growing manufacturing facility in Tonawanda! 1st shift! Bus accessible! Apply now!
Machine Operator (Batcher) Qualifications:
- 2+ years' of machine operation experience in a manufacturing environment
- Previous batching/compounding/formulation experience highly preferred.
- Good math skills
- Must be safety conscious.