1st Shift Opportunity - Assembly/Production Specialist
To successfully prepare product for shipment to customers.
- Will be able to understand works orders and pick lists and have the ability to pull the correct quantity of parts for labeling and packaging of product prior to shipment
- Can successfully assemble needed product to customer specifications
- Has an understanding of quality control and be able to visually inspect and sometimes measure product to ensure it meets the required standards prior to shipment
- Has some computer skills so as to be able to learn software program and other basic Word and Excel programs
- Must be able to obtain licensing and operate a battery powered industrial truck (Jitney)
- Individual will need to be able to work well under deadlines to assure product is shipped out on time to our customers. MUST work well with co-workers in a very team oriented environment
- Work closely with the Operations Lead Supervisor or other designated supervisor to ensure the day to day operations of production and shipping area are being maintained as in line with company standards and perform any other necessary job duties required of that position.
- Having the flexibility to work in other departments when needed