QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
Seeking a qualified QA Specialist for our client located in the New Orleans area.
- Maintains and improves quality assurance plans and procedures by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures.
- Validates quality processes by documenting evidence and quality attributes; measuring production; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Maintains and improves KPI Tracking.
- Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Author investigation, provide direction for and reviewing and approving deviations, corrective and preventive actions (CAPAs), risk assessments, and effectiveness checks.
- Participate in cross functional groups to suggest and improve on the floor processes.
- Maintains and improves site BRC Certification
- Conducts regular meetings with the HACCP team to exchange information and discuss new procedures or equipment related to food safety