Are you an excellent problem solver with inventory management skills who enjoys a fast-paced and dynamic work environment? If so, we have the job for you! We are hiring a 1st Shift Logistics Inventory Specialist to identify and solve inventory issues for all distribution center and manufacturing teams, research inventory movement, and assist sales teams with product questions. We work in an indoor warehouse environment; the position has physical requirements, including the ability to sit/stand for long periods of time, bend, stoop, reach, twist, walk on a regular basis throughout the entire 8-hour shift, and lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan, implement, and monitor activities related to material management and inventory control.
- Work to maintain the accuracy of inventory while researching and reconciling inventory discrepancies.
- Support customer center teams in providing product information to customers.
- Coordinate with Supply Chain teams to assure product availability.
- Assure the correct item costing by closing manufacturing orders accurately.
- Maintain bins in the Warehouse Management System and on warehouse shelves.
- Monitor stock quantities and inventory data for different sites/locations, such as our manufacturing, distribution center, and tradeshow storage areas.
- Manage and coordinate product inventory activities, including cycle count programs and inventory balances.
- Initiate continuous improvement, analyzing inventory variances, researching root causes, and formulating recommendations to improve inventory accuracy.
- Work in other distribution center areas as necessary to meet business needs.