POWDER COAT LINE WORKER NEEDED – WORTHINGTON AREA
Remedy has immediate openings for Powder Coat Line Workers with great attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and willingness to learn proper technique!
SHIFT: 1st: 6:30 am to 3:00 pm, Monday thru Friday
PAY: $13.25/hr with immediate benefits!
Job Tasks of a Powder Coat Line Worker:
- Preparing parts for coating
- Follow all principles and practices of powder coating application
- Loading prepared products onto a line to be coated
- Powder Coat all products efficiently and according to specifications
- Manually inspect all products after coating and report any product defects
- Ensure all tools and machinery are properly cleaned and maintained
- Other duties as assigned
If you are looking for a job that provides training and exposes you to new products with daily projects, then we have a position for you!
Powder Coat Line Worker Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Have a strong attention to detail and good hand-eye coordination
- Good mathematical aptitude to weigh and mix powder
- Be able to read work orders and schedules
- Work well independently and with others
- Ability to understand basic mechanical and manufacturing techniques