Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for quality, quantity, consistency and timeliness of food preparation.
- Follow established procedures/recipes that ensure quality food presentation, portion controls, usage of garnishes and proper substitution.
- Demonstrate knowledge of menu items and standards by memory.
- Follow and adhere to proper food handling procedures for food storage, rotation, spoilage, sanitation and prevention of cross-contamination.
- Follow recipes, times and temperatures in order to produce high quality and consistent products.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Work history that shows proven dependability.
- Must be able to maintain a positive attitude in a fast pace work environment.
- Must be goal oriented, organized, able to multi task, exceptional customer service skills, and comfortable working in a high stress, fast paced environment.
Contact Melinda Antolin at 253-272-2221 for further details!