- Supervise the total “temp staffing" work system at the client’s facility.
- Act as liaison between client, associates, and branch office.
- Solve problems and handle all potentially volatile situations. Look for ways to improve the relationship through effective resolution of problems.
- Maintain a detailed documentation of all account and associate activities, issues, problems and resolutions.
- Provide needed client reports on a timely manner.
- Develop and implement strategic, pro-active recruitment and retention programs
- Coordinate all communications between client, associate, and branch colleagues.
- Check in temporary associates on a daily basis.
- Give all new associates an orientation and site tour for the current day’s assignment.
- Monitor attendance and immediately secure back-ups to fill in for absences.
- Communicate with line managers and department heads to assess continuing “quality" of personnel.
- Arrange replacement for those individuals who do not meet standards.
- Walk the production/warehouse floor every 2 hours.
- Responsible for overall temporary associate staffing.
- Maintain or implement changes in staffing to assure that productivity remains at acceptable levels.
- Coordinate all order between client and branch.
- Adjust staffing by increasing or decreasing staff to meet client needs.
- End associate assignments either in person or via phone.
- Counsel associates on performance, attendance, or any other issues.
- Insure all client requirement are fulfilled (i.e., background check, drug screening, skills testing, etc)
For any questions please call Marisol Arroyo at 407-250-5820 or foward resumes to email@example.com
Submit resume to