Machine Operators needed! Lathe, Press Brake or Turn Punch experience a plus.
Large florescent light company in Sanford looking for Machine operators.
We are seeking candidates that meet the following:
- Prior machine operation experience required.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Able to select your tooling and change your parts.
- Able to read micrometers.
- Amada experience a big plus!
- Press brake, lathe or turn punch experience a plus!
- Need to be able to understand angles and use a protractor.
- Able to retrieve programs.
- Able to use a tape measure.
- Pop rivet guns and wiring experience helpful.
- Familiarity with wiring diagrams also helpful.
- Pay depends upon experience, up to $13.00 per hour
- Excellent benefits.
- Full time, days and nights available. Overtime offered.
- Large growing company with lots of opportunity for advancement.
Click APPLY NOW and then join us in person during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday 10am – 2pm
- 124 South Amelia Avenue, Deland FL 32724.
- Located off New York Avenue on Amelia across the street from Walgreens.
- Bring form(s) of ID that prove eligibility to work in the US. Must consent to Drug and Background check.