We are currently seeking a Customer Service Returns Technician for a large distributor located in Sanford. Our ideal candidate strives to problem solve while maintaining customer satisfaction and is a whiz at Excel.
This role is responsible for processing all customer returns into the company ERP system and following up with customers/reps on issued/expired RMA’s to ensure the material is returned. In addition, this role will be responsible for communicating with customer/reps, sales and finance regarding returns and warranty claims. This individual will participate in other operations activities as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Have a detailed understanding of Terms and Conditions
- Perform all related customer correspondence and processing of returns in ERP system
- Develop and sustain all related paperwork and performance metrics
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Monitor work process for testing of returned materials and testing data to ensure timely resolution for customer
- Assists in the processing and resolution of customer warranty claims and complaints
- Recommend process improvements
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by management
- Ability to work across all departments, Engineering, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Quality, Service, and Sales to implement product improvements
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all levels of personnel
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Moderate MS Office skills with Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or minimum of 3 years of customer service experience
Apply today and email your resume to Florelia.email@example.com for immediate consideration.