Molding Production Supervisor
Green Lane, PA 18054
Directs, plans and coordinates scheduling of operator assignments, training of operators and floor personnel to ensure the shift is operating efficiently with minimal scrap. Responsible for scheduling all mold set activities and Production Operators based upon the master schedule. Enforce company policies and documented procedures and has the authority to enforce disciplinary action if required. In the event of defective equipment or a safety violation, the Production Supervisor has the authority to shut down the job.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Use the production schedule and shift log to coordinate operator assignments
- Coordinate all mold changes with the mold setters and materials with the appropriate personnel
- Ensure the press cycle sheets on the work orders are maintained, initialed and monitor and document all tooling and maintenance needs
- Using Syteline (production monitor system), monitor the efficiencies of all operators on the production floor and correct inefficiencies
- Evaluate and optimize the production processes for quality and rate improvements
- Insure operators have received all necessary training to perform their job properly, and update training files accordingly
- Enforce all safety rules and report any unsafe conditions and give disciplinary action as required using the “Employee Warning System”.
- Monitor all processing changes and record as necessary
- Perform other duties as they may be assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and ability required.